VICTORIA – The Victoria Chamber of Commerce held their annual Business Awards on Thursday, May 10.
The winners are:
- Business Leadership – Canadian Tire Hillside; Finalist: The Truffles Group
- New Business – angela COTE Consulting Inc.; Finalist: Horizons Holistic Health Clinic
- Business of the Year (1-10 Employees) – Engaged HR; Finalist: Atlas Junk Removal Inc.
- Business of the Year (11-39 Employees) – Russell Books; Finalist: Oswego Hotel
- Business of the Year (40+) – Peninsula Co-op; Finalist: Pizzeria Prima Strada
- Outstanding Workplace – Inn at Laurel Point; Finalist: Robinson’s Outdoor Store
- Innovation – Vecima Networks, Inc.; Finalist: Sheringham Distillery Ltd.
- Outstanding Customer Service – Urban Smiles Victoria; Finalist: Frontrunners Footwear
- Sustainable Business Practices – Waymark Architecture; Finalist: Abeego Designs
- Business Person of the Year – Christine Willow, Chemistry Consulting Group; Finalist: Jim Swanson, Victoria HarbourCats
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Raul Caballero, Oui Jewellery; Finalist: Matt Peulen, Stride Properties
- Non-Profit of the Year – Greater Victoria Housing Society; Finalist: Silver Threads Services for Seniors
- Chamber Member of the Year – Al Hasha of Maximum Express, Logistics & Freight and Max Furniture
- Governors’ Lifetime Achievement Award Winner – Eric Charman