Target a highly granular audience across mobile and desktop browsing.
By engaging new customers with ads based on their browsing behaviour and the content they’re already consuming, display advertising is an excellent way to promote and raise awareness for business brands interested in a high level of budget control.
Display ads laser target online users through demographics like their age, gender, interests, location, and likelihood of becoming a customer.
This means viewers will only see ads they have an interest in, and you won’t waste your advertising budget serving those valuable impressions to the wrong audience. Included is the ability to set up geo-fenced conversion zones in the real world, which are able to confirm when a user views an ad and then visits your actual business, proving the ROI.
Display ads are also a great way to promote your existing content as a “native ad”, giving you the ability to engage with a larger audience than organic search.
This is a fully managed service, created to help you take advantage of the digital advertising landscape. Using industry-leading technology, our team will create the banner ads for your business, manage the ads campaign, and set up monthly reporting so ad performance can be tracked.
What targeting options are available through display?
- Geo-targeting – Targeting a specific city, postal and zip codes or radius)
- Geo-fence Targeting – Retarget customers who visit or commute through any business’s location.
- Competitor Targeting – Can be used to target your competitors.
- Category Contextual – Targeting on sites with content relevant to your industry
- Keyword-level Contextual – Targeting content with terms relevant to your industry
- Keyword Search Retargeting – Targeting terms relevant to your industry.
- Site Retargeting – Targeting users who have previously visited your website as they surf the web.
- Behaviour/Demographic Targeting – Targeting users based on demographics or interests
- Event Targeting – Target visitors of an event with your message up to 30 days after the event.